Monday, July 2, 2007

Heron #3

Last night a close friend came up to my studio to see my second heron painting. She looked at it and stopped talking and...burst into tears. I was supposed to be sending it off to be in a book that Coda is putting out this fall but how can I can I sell it now? It has to be hers. She connected with that painting. So, I'm thinking this morning that instead of packing...I should paint one more heron painting. Once I started working, I couldn't stop. It was that feeling that I was pouring out my soul...into the paint. I bled my little heart into this one. It felt so good. I always love painting but in these moments is a feeling I can't describe. I want to keep that energy flowing...but I'm exhausted now, in a good way. Sigh...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails