Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Call for Stories

I have been invited to have an art show with Meri DeCaria in September 2014 at the Eccles Community Art Center in Ogden. It's a perfect venue for a new series of ExVotos.
As I have done in the past, I would like to invite anyone interested to send your stories to me. Let me back up and explain a bit more…
ExVotos are offerings of thanksgiving for an unexpected miracle. They are little testimonials of faith which share a personal story. I love these little stories. It's a challenge to try to communicate the ideas of the author through painted symbolism.

If you have a story that you think should be painted, send it to me cassandrabarney@gmail.com and I will take a look at it. I would like to have these stories by the end of February-ish. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails