Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Paint on Everything

Oh I hope I don't jinx it by talking about it. After wiping out everything I painted last week, I finally had a good painting day. Now I just want to keep painting until it runs out.
I don't mind having paint on most of my clothes. I consider it an occupational hazard. Paint is alright but what is not alright is gesso on my shirt because I own a bird or hot glue on my sleeve because it looks like a booger. I just had to throw two shirts away.

There is paint on my bird, I wish it wasn't red because he looks wounded. I'm not throwing him away.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cassandra I am one of your Ohio fans -I bought "Valentina" Is there anywhere I can view your archive paintings...I love the edgy ones! The Painting you display here that is unfinished is just beautiful. Deborah C

Cassandra Barney said...

Deborah C! Hiya! Ya, you are cool like that. You actually can look on a sight Greenwich has called gwlicencing.com (or something like that.) Log in as a guest and you can find some really old paintings. Next time I come out, remind me to bring drawings. Those are still edgy.

Say hi to your family for me! Cassandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails