Saturday, March 21, 2009

If everyday could be like today, Spring might be my favorite season. I so enjoy cleaning house, working in the yard and riding our Trek Mods. It feels good to have the windows open and skid-out around the neighborhood.
I saw this 'salad table' in a magazine and threatened to make it myself while Dan Barney was out of town this weekend. When he heard that, he made it for me while I was gone last Saturday. Not only was it a nice thing to do, his version is better crafted than mine would have been. I love it. We planted different kinds of lettuce in the middle and I've been acclimating the lettuce we sprouted from seed so that it can be planted soon.
Our little baby seedlings are so very precious. I sing to them everyday. I check on them probably eight or nine times a day. I am so excited to be gardening again.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

JethRobyn said...

This is very inspiring...I need to plan out my garden now!

Kat said...

you are so far ahead of me - i think my garden will never happen! we have INCHES of snow up here today, INCHES. ugh. oh and i LOVE the salad table. will you please tell dan barney i would like one too? :)

Anonymous said...

such care for your plants. what are you growing?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails