Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Thank You

I get emails written to me from all over the world via my website. I get emails from galleries about what has sold and all of that is exciting but this email just made me all warm inside....

Hi, my name is ***** I'm a Senior at ****** High school in Kansas. I'm in art and our teacher has us use references in class and i was looking through southwest art magazies and i found a picture i liked and when i was finished i found 2 other ones similar to the first one and i was looking after i was done and they were all by you. So i have done 3 of you art works but they are a little different, they are a little lighter or i dont have the same flowers. I love your art work you are amazing. My email address is...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails