Monday, March 29, 2010

We didn't go to dinner with the kittens. I don't know if they were excited about that or not. We didn't want them tagging along, hovering over us all evening. So we met up with them at the dance. It was fascinating to watch. Some things don't change all that much.
We held very still while Terrel (also an amazing photographer) took the above photo. I felt like a guardian. It was all a lot of fun.
At the end of the night, sleepy Teen Kitten took my hand and said to me, "I'm so glad we finally got to go to prom together, mom." Then we laughed and laughed.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Amy said...

I LOVE THESE. Scott commented that his prom pictures were standing under the stupid backdrop while the hired photog took one picture. Love these.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails