Friday, June 18, 2010

Lala's Posse

Dan made us matching t-shirts with the yudu of a design I drew that said "Laura Mayer's Posse." Lala cracked up when we all had them on the morning of the Sage and Sun parade in Ephrata, Washington. That yudu is so fun and I'll be posting more about that this summer.

I so enjoyed playing with clay and was surprised with the success of the things I made. Lala is a good teacher. The very best part though was spending time with these girls. We talked about everything like how much work it is living the dream. Lala works hard for money. I'm so proud of her and what she has accomplished. Sandi is awesome too.
And my sister, Sari, she is so much fun to be with. I love her. Oh Sari you Ragnar runner you!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails