Friday, April 10, 2009

Lonely for my Friend

A very Fast and Furious week came to an end today when we dropped Kari off at the airport. The good news is that now I can take my Fast and Furious t-shirt off and wash it. For no good reason we decided to wear our shirts for five days without washing them. Yes, it's true. Surprisingly I must say that both of our shirts smell fairly nice. Days of fun make for good smells? It must be true because we had so much fun. I miss her already which means I'd better not wear anything for five days in a row now because it will surely smell less pleasant.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Where did you go, Goblin Valley? And when does your movie come out? Would you say it's action/adventure, comedy, horror or a romance? Can't wait :)

Nigel said...

So, between the health problems and friends visiting, did you still manage a piece for springville? The stacks of submissions seemed much larger to me than past years...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails