Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Summer




I just came across this picture and remembered summer. Summer seems like forever ago. 


During the winter we drink the grape juice. It tastes like summer. This past fall we had more grapes than we have every had before. They grew fifteen feet into our trees. 

“I want to feel all there is to feel, he thought. Let me feel tired, now, let me feel tired. I mustn't forget, I'm alive, I know I'm alive, I mustn't forget it tonight or tomorrow or the day after that.” 
― Ray BradburyDandelion Wine

This winter has been so cold. I like how the snow blankets all of the clutter and turns the world into a monochromatic painting. I like the sound of my boots on the crunchy snow and wearing tights. I like shorter days and getting a little more sleep, but I love summer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails