Monday, April 16, 2012

Vancouver


As we headed over the border in the rain, I thought my kitten's hearts would explode. They were so excited to go back. It is an amazing place and we all feel it's a part of who we are. The first thing I did when we met up with Dan Barney (who is at a conference there) was to thank him for giving us the opportunity to live there for two years and to go back and visit.
I heard it's the most expensive city in North America to live in and I believe it. It's the prettiest city I've ever seen and it feels good. I might even give up the sunshine to live there again...although I do love the sun.

My favorite place was Spanish Banks, with the forest on one side and a view of the barges and the city on the other.






1 comment:

Trishelle said...

Glorious! It looks like you had an AMAZING time! There is so much richness to behold in the Northwest and it looks like you found it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails