Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Unified

Christmas pajamas are like the team uniform of family holiday celebration. Every year Santa drops them off on Christmas Eve and we all madly open the packages, change into our new p.j.s, then bask in the cosy newness. This year we all were unified in matching t-shirts.

There was happiness and dancing.

There was also much dancing on New Year's Eve. Especially because I wore a dress that I found in the dress-ups that I actually wore to a dance in high school. My sisters loved it so much that they changed into brides maids and dresses from dances too. My brother Pete wore his New Years sparkle shirt without even knowing that we were super snazzy too! Oh how we love to dance in fancy dresses.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails