Monday, September 6, 2010

Charity and Gratitude...send me your stories!

Dare to reach into the darkness, to pull another hand into the light.
- Norman B. Rice

The last time I had a show at Gallery 601 in Boise, Idaho, I wanted to move there. Boise rocks. On November 4, from 6-9, I will again be having a show at Gallery 601(check this link for details about winning tickets to a private reception.) The theme for this show is Charity and Gratitude.


I would like to paint some of your stories, stories of gratitude and charity. I will only be able to paint a few so if you have a story you would like to share, please send it to me by Sept. 13.

Gallery 601 is one of my favorite galleries and I'm so excited to visit. I'm even going to bring my paints so that I can do some enhancing.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails