Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Latest... ExVotos in Progress

I went right from vacation to the studio to finish up new exvotos for publishing with Greenwich Workshop. This is more exciting than any other reproduction I've ever done by far! I've had a few really good painting days too which makes it that much better. Right now I'm crackling and finishing up the last of the little details on one of the paintings.

It looks like I'll be going back to Heritage Gallery in Cannon Beach in November for the Stormy Weather Festival. I'm starting to feel a little like a local. Cool.

I want to post garden, summer, kittens and the craziness of it all, but the craziness of it all is where all of my time is going.

Note to Gayle Masters- if you read this please send me your address, I have something I forgot to give you!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

NieNie said...

Yay! I'm so glad that you'll be back in November. I can probably make that show!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails