Monday, September 14, 2009

I met a couple of people for the first time that I've known for a long time via blog. Veronica and I had a little paint lesson. Her mom gave me a beautiful scarf that she made. I love it! I got some pretty lovely gifts this trip, and that's on top of all the love...

Pose like a painting...
I felt very at home in my new Cannon Beach Gallery. I'm ready to work with the Heritage Gallery team. They are good people with good intentions. I'm looking forward to the Spring Unveiling. It'll be the weekend before Mother's Day weekend. I really want to work with Kate again. We are talking about a book.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Laura A said...

It was fabulous to see you, too! Veronica is painting in the other room right now. You made quite an impression.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails