Sunday, July 5, 2009

To the delight and surprise of our audience, we presented 'Ms. Firecracker 550 S.' on a float. Yes, I said FLOAT. Teen Kitten and I made it. It was stunning but even more stunning was 550 S.'s first resident, Lynette. She looked marvelous waving and giving her audience her most gorgeous smile. Some people have told me that it was their favorite part of the evening. I dare say Lynette had no idea she was going to be our parade royalty but she made the most fantastic queen. Her attendants were lovely too.

Her security, my brother Pete, intimidated anyone who might try to kidnap our queen.

Next in the program came Fire Girls 550 S. with their tribute to Michael Jackson number. FABULOUS! The dance included a bit of music and some moves from Black and White, Thriller, Bad, ABC, and Man in the Mirror. We dances our little hearts out and loved every second of it. It's hard to believe we have to wait a whole year to dance again. All of the dancers are excited about the potential of a baton twirling number in next year's show.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

MTDA said...

You are the best Cassie. We loved seeing my dear mother honored. Seriously, I know it meant a lot to her.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails