Sunday, January 20, 2008

My cousin, Tom Andrus, my closest cousin from childhood, my funny cousin who would bark seal noises out the car window to scare other drivers and make me laugh and get me to skip school when I was 16…is now a vice president at MySpace. When I am with him I can’t quite picture him as an executive making big decisions in meetings. It’s not that I don’t think he’s capable he’s just still Tom. I’m glad that every time we are together, he loses his keys or runs over his laptop with his car or something like that. He’s still the Tom I grew up with and I’m always glad. He wife is an accomplished writer and I like her a lot. They have recently returned from a trip around the world. sixintheworld.com
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails