Wednesday, October 24, 2007

How much can you do in one day in NYC

Why is it that when I'm with my siblings I always want to do urban stunts? I have memories of dares that brought on not only Adrenalin and bruises but hysterical laughter as well. Some favorite memories are daring the Folsom Prison gift shop and tour run by prisoners, how may steps I could jump on Rollerblades, and extreme sledding stunts that I'm not sure I have recover from still. I'm sure I'm not the only person who has had the desire to sneak uninvited into a stinky cellar in Chinatown. I'd do it again in a second.
Besides stunts, two more things I love to do with my family; eat good food and shop...of course. My dad and I always seem to like the same foods which is nice because we can share. It's much cheaper t eat that way...eat some of his and then taste something from all of the other plates at the table. I'm serious...all I have to pay for is my diet coke and then I have more money for shopping. The best shopping bonding we did was all buying a pair of shoes at Camper. Ahhh...happy memories.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails