Saturday, July 21, 2007

Finishing up



In order not to go completely insane with packing and moving, I'm still trying to take a little time in the studio to finish a few things up and plan what I'm going to work on next. I'm more than a little excited about getting back to work on the ideas I've been incubating. I've been writing and working on sketches.
I photographed Adah again which was a treat. She's a good sport and a natural model. She is as beautiful inside as out. The thing is, I know I should be throwing the brushes into a box, but frankly it makes me a nicer, healthier person when I've spent a little time by myself in the studio, working through my thoughts. The above photo of Adah was taken by my youngest kitten whose photos are often better than mine. I love that.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails