Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Ten Days

Ten Days...oil paint and house paint, lectures and hugs, unpleasant chores with very pleasant people, watching my back and friends backing me up, listening to Lucinda and belting karaoke, a trip to the attic and a trip to the carpet store, swimming and sweating, laughing and little crying and missing most what should be there most...the rest of my sweet little family ... oh and good Mexican food too.
I find is shocking every time I return home, to Happy Valley. Not only because the sun is bright and I could take off my parka, but because our Zion seems to be a place of extremes. The devil lives there but God can be found there also. There is falseness and deception but there is also truth. When the shock dissipates, I remember why so many of us return. Love.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails