Thursday, August 25, 2011

Good People

It's pretty great to spend time with the members of our ward. I love being Mormon and I love seeing and being a part of what I believe. Each one of these kids is important and so it was a treat to spend time with them, and the other adults too. Throughout it all, there was a feeling of love, there were people helping people because they care, and I can't think of greater than that.

I would like to give a 'shout out' to Cathy Gardner who was in charge of the whole thing. I know how long it took for me to get my family ready and can't imagine how much work putting the whole thing together was.

Sigh...


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

cathyg said...

Thanks, Cass! I was so happy when you and Dan agreed to come! I can't wait to see all the other pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails