Thursday, February 10, 2011

I Love These So Much!

The paintings in the frames with the jewelry look even better than I imagined.
This pink painting is called Adelaide.
In the drawer on the frame is the necklace by Angela Henrie.
This is Anita, Kitty and Mona.
And here are Lisette and Birdie.
...and this is Clare. I'm going to give this little painting away at the show.

This set of paintings and necklaces will be on display one night only at Repartee Gallery in Fort Union (1110 East Fort Union BLVD,Midvale, UT) Saturday, February 12 · 6:00pm - 8:00pm. If you are interested in any of these and you can't make it to the show, contact Allison Dawson at (801)352-2569 or allison@reparteegallery.com

4 comments:

AngryBaker said...

Very, very cool. Wish I lived close enough to see these in person. What a great collaboration.

Anonymous said...

Oooooooooooooo...
NICE job, frameman!

Mary said...

These are so wonderful! I wish I could see them in person!

Genters said...

Love your work. You are so amazing. Love this painting of Clare so crazy that it looks like my own daughter to me Claire!!! Crazy & wonderful your inspirations!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails