Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Teen Kitten and Middle Kitten are away this week. My little sweethearts are camping up high in the snowy mountains. They took good gear but I still worry. "I believe the most important single thing, beyond discipline and creativity is daring to dare” Maya Angelou

Maya has a point. I'm glad they dared to go. In the mean time my littlest kitten and I are spending just about every second together. We've collaborated on some artwork that is pretty nice. Actually, I think she's brilliant. She is a focused little artist. She draws from her imagination like most kids, but she also uses scrap. She picks up interesting detail, more sophisticated than any other kid in her age range I've ever seen. Ya, I'm bragging. We stretched muslin and are doing these delicate little drawings of 'earthly delights". Our earthly delights are not the same as the earthly delights of Hieronymus Bosch. I'll post more on that soon.




Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How cute. Talula is absolutely darling - she has the most beautiful, sad eyes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails