Friday, March 21, 2008

Sisters

The sun and my sisters bring out my adventurous, entertaining side. The older I get and the more time I spend with sisters, I realize how much we are alike. I used to only notice how different we were and indeed some our life experiences are very different. We all have followed different paths but...we also have a lot in common. We were raised by the same two people. Even (as partially shown in the photo below) we share things in strange little ways like all three sister have burns on their arms right now...weird, but I like that sort of thing. I like to feel connected. I like to know that I'm not the only one. I like to feel like a part of me is carried on beyond me?!

This picture is a little gross but I had a point to make. Sorry.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

chiggyz said...

I love that picture (it's not gross at all--it says so much). You and your sisters are so beautiful and so unique, yet alike. I adore my sisters--all three of them. They are my best friends.

Unknown said...

I love your post. My sister and I are 14 years apart, but each year we get closer and find more things that bind us together. But, we don't have cool "sister burns" like you guys!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails