Wednesday, November 14, 2007

As I got out my pencils to start designing a new painting, my sister totally called me OCD because I like to have LOTS of sharpened pencils ready when I'm drawing. The lines are prettier that way. I'm so not OCD, I just like sharp pencils.

Truthfully, I remember the baskets/gifts at each of the galleries at which I've had shows. I like really like that part of my job. This weekend I got a basket fruit (which I learned not to eat to much of at once) and this snazzy necklace. It's one of those personal, thoughtful bonuses that make me feel good.

My wisdom tooth bruise is just about gone. This photo doesn't do it justice, it's pretty green. It's been interesting to catch the stares of people. I usually forget it's there and wonder why the gasps.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails