Friday, October 26, 2007

I'm a Believer

Last night as I was walking through the dark to my house I said out loud, "I knew it!" I felt that crazy energy all day, I painted like there was a shunt right in my heart.
...and then there it was, a luminous orb, glowing in all her glory up in the sky. I sucked the light into my lungs, feeling it absorb and becoming part of me.
I heard a song sometime back about how the moon would watch over me, take care of me and that's what it felt like. Her name is Diana, the ancient goddess of the moon.
I dreamed stories then I woke up and there she was so big and beautiful in the morning sky...a sign, a symbol, a promise.
Fresh gessoed panels are waiting for me in the studio..deep breathe...paint.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails