Sunday, July 22, 2007


One last painting and now I'll put my brushes away. It's interesting to me when people/women that I know make excuses as to why they can't find time to paint. I think if you want it...work for it. There is time if you make time. For me, it's not about fame and fortune, it's not a job. I paint because it's part of how I process and understand my life. I also seem to need that time alone, that time to work through my thoughts. I regenerate that way.
It's raining here and it has been for over a week. I'm sort of glad because if it were sunny I'd probably not be packing...I'd be out in the sun. I'll miss the view from my studio balcony and even though I'm so tired of rain, I'll probably miss it too.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails