Monday, July 23, 2007

Good Places

This is crazy but my favorite places to drive are over the bridges. We drive over a bridge to get downtown and it always makes my stomach do a fluttery thing. The city is so pretty by the water. Every time I go over The Lion's Gate Bridge to and from North Van I tear-up. I'm not kidding, it's that beautiful. It's in the above photo which was taken in Stanley Park.
The Vancouver Art Gallery is my favorite place to go with my little gals. We've had nice downtown days there.
My favorite B.C. trips were to Victoria with our little family for a long weekend and a trip I took with my little gals to Harrison Hot Springs. Dan needed to study during spring break so we got in the car and went on our own little adventure. It's a tiny town that's big into big Sasquatch. I feel like singing Memories right now.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails