Monday, May 7, 2007

Cannon Beach


Every time I go to Ernst Gallery in Cannon Beach it is more and more wonderful. I was delighted this weekend to meet up with so many people who came out to the show. I'm feeling all tingly that so many drove from far out but also for the feeling of community in that town when the other local gallery owners and shop keepers come in to say hello as well. I so enjoyed seeing familiar faces and getting catch up with friends that I've met there. I also got to meet some new collectors who made me glad that I could share what I do with them. I was touched by the serious questions and observations about my work. This gallery does such a good job and throws a fantastic party. Cheers and hope to see you all again this fall!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails