Saturday, April 14, 2007

Untitled

Done! I am happy with the way this turned out. I'm sure that the content will raise some questions, like why the painting about cupid is throwing really sharp knifes at a target on this woman's back. Yep. What can I say?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Love hurts, love scars,
    Love wounds, and marks,
    Any heart, not tough,
    Or strong, enough
    To take a lot of pain,
    Take a lot of pain
    Love is like a cloud
    Holds a lot of rain
    Love hurts, ooh ooh love hurts

    Im young, I know,
    But even so
    I know a thing, or two
    I learned, from you
    I really learned a lot,
    Really learned a lot
    Love is like a flame
    It burns you when its hot
    Love hurts, ooh ooh love hurts

    Some fools think of happiness
    Blissfulness, togetherness
    Some fools fool themselves I guess
    Theyre not foolin me

    I know it isnt true,
    I know it isnt true
    Love is just a lie,
    Made to make you blue
    Love hurts, ooh,ooh love hurts
    Ooh,ooh love hurts

    [guitar solo]

    I know it isnt true,
    I know it isnt true
    Love is just a lie,
    Made to make you blue
    Love hurts, ooh ooh love hurts
    Ooh ooh love hurts
    Ooh ooh...

    I love you.
    I know I do.
    Yes, darling... it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first cut is the deepest,
    baby I know... (Cat Stevens)
    Me gusta este cuadro
    I like this picture

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first cut is the deepest,
    baby I know... (Cat Stevens)
    Me gusta este cuadro
    I like this picture

    ReplyDelete