Friday, October 14, 2011

There is more than one spirit in the bottle.

Earlier this year a received an invitation from Art Access that was very mysterious. It had instructions to meet at a restaurant in SLC for further instructions. At this mysterious meeting, artists were each given a clever fortune cookie with instructions to create an artwork based on the fortune. Mine read, "there is more than one spirit in a bottle." While I was trying to figure out what to paint, Pandora came into my mind again and again until I painted her.

I can't wait to see the rest of the show. I've seen Mark Robison's painting and it was fantastic. The show opens next weekend.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

pamela said...

soooo cool cass!! i love it.

**why haven't we met up yet for lunch, and catch up on the past 10 years?

Woodwitch said...

She's wonderful.. I love her facial expression and the bats. Perfect in some ways.. for Hallowe'en. x

Tonya said...

Love the bats. Can't wait to see the show, hope to catch you there:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails