Wednesday, March 23, 2011

For your listening pleasure...

http://broadcast.lds.org/ldsradio/EverythingCreative/2011-03-0480-artists-64k-eng.mp3
Ryan Tilby interviewed me a while back, and then he interviewed my friend, Brian Kershisnik. I like both of those talented guys.

A one hour documentary on my dad (James Christensen) airs on the BYU channel on April 18. I am fascinated by what, film makers Rick and Barry, chose to include in that one hour. I want to analyze it to death. They did a good job. I enjoyed watching it and learned more about my dad. I'm mostly curious what would be different if the film were made by a woman.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I didn't even realize that James Christensen was your dad. I can totally see his influence in your art. I love his art too.

I think it's funny that we have friends in common. You always come up as a "to add" option on my facebook but I haven't invited you to be my friend because I didn't want you to think I am some kind of crazy stalker...even though I am, but my stalking is confined to your blog.

Love your stuff. So excited to move to Orem because maybe that will up my chances A LOT at seeing your work in person.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails