Monday, November 29, 2010

A Swift and Steady Pace


It's around this time each year that I find myself conscious of the stress and demands of the holidays. I am old enough to know that I choose my how much I expect from myself and I choose my stress level. It's easy place the blame elsewhere but that doesn't help anything.


What I want for myself is to move at a swift and steady pace, not running myself ragged. I want to take time to enjoy everything happening around me, especially with my little family. Most importantly, I want to approach all of life with charity stamped across my heart. I've been thinking a lot about charity. I taught a lesson on Sunday to the ladies and asked if we should all get matching charity tattoos over our hearts. Super Saturday activity?


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

lorie said...

Will you be selling this Charity artwork? I absolutely love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails