Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Whew....

No worries! Utah Valley is back to a lovely 52 degrees this evening. I was so relieved to see Dan Barney participating in warm weather activities. Whew!
Our yard endured the freak snowstorm fairly well. Some flowers did better than others.
The happiest news is that my experimental soybean seedlings look... well... just darling. I'm dreaming of edamame grown from my very own garden. Of course, I know that it might or might not work, but a girl can dream, right?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Robyn said...

This makes me excited!I'm going to plant my garden today. Luckily my being lazy turned out to be a good thing because we missed the snowstorm! I love your backyard. One day can we just come and lay down back there and absorb?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails