Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Party!

Yes indeed, I did just load the PSmobile app to my phone AND figured out how to load photos onto my computer....yes, I did just say MY computer. It is back from the shop but it remains to be seen whether it's fixed or not. What's great about posting rainbow photos is that if the subject of the photo has his eyes closed, the viewer hardly notices. It's hard to see anything past the rainbow.

These photos are from the opening of Works on Paper. What a party it was. The rainbow photos are the closest thing to being there.
Our show at the Greenwich Gallery feels like a holiday. It's festive, happy with food and friends. I'm not sure what it should be called. It's really not holy like holiday, maybe more of a celebration.






1 comment:

pamela said...

wow, that rainbow is quite the effect.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails