Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I'm sitting in my studio right now, trying to figure out why I feel so worked. It's been a nice day, should I feel this tired? So I'm going through it in my mind and a recognize how many emotions have gone through my system in the past twelve hours. I don't know if it's just me, just artists or all women who run the emotional gamut like this. Maybe it's people who are more sensitive.
I said goodbye to these paintings I'm feeling attached to. It's a weird feeling. It's good/bad. I want to start fresh and get going on my new ideas but I put a piece a me in these paintings. It's weird to let all of that into the world.
I did my usually frustration cussing episode as I framed and packed some of them to ship.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Tricia said...

hi. just wanted to let you know how much i am enjoying your blog. the last week or so i have just stopped in and then left without saying how i connect so much with your writing. i love the openness and honesty in the words. sometimes i struggle with sharing who i am, how much do i share of my daily life and all that.
anyway, today i thought about all that and decided to say hello. i truly love your paintings and admire how you make it work with being a mommy. that always interests me. in so many ways you are an inspiration!
many blessings,
tricia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails