Saturday, November 10, 2007

I heart Gnomes

Maybe it was because we had a book about gnomes on the coffee table when was growing up, or maybe it was because my dad hand-painted a family of gnomes that my mom still displays during Christmas, but gnomes remind me of my dad. When there was a lull in the line, I whispered to my sister that she should grab the gnome, that was sitting on the shelf behind my dad and I would take a picture of my dad and the gnome together. He didn't notice at all. I think he's learned ignore our periodic giggles. The funniest thing is that the gallery gave the gnome to my dad for a present. What??? I hope that my dad looks like a gnome when he gets old. Maybe I should make him a red pointy hat for Christmas so he can practice.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails