Thursday, August 2, 2007

I'm exhausted and I want to be Samantha

At this point, I really want to wiggle my nose Bewitched style and watch things happen. Samantha always had that mischievous, satisfied look after she'd used her adorable magical skill. Wiggle wiggle...oh look another box is gone! Plus her house was super cool and her wardrobe, magnificent. I have a few outfits reminiscent of her but I haven't unpacked those boxes yet. I wonder what she would have worn to the dump? I can't picture her grunting and sweating, flinging old food storage off the back of a truck. I have to admit that pumped biceps and watching wheat spray like fireworks is quite satisfying.
Back to work.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You go girl. I can picture it - sweatin', tossin' cans, wearin' pumps and a dainty apron to ricochet the wheat spray.

Wish I could be there to help!!... and get a good laugh.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails