Saturday, June 9, 2007

Not For Novices



My sister Sari and my brother Josh are (for the second time) swimming the ALCATRAZ SHARKFEST SWIM - The Swim Escape - 14th annual 1.5-mile swim from Alcatraz Island to Aquatic Park .
I'm very impressed and proud of them. I personally don't like to get my face wet while I doggy paddle across my parent's pool but I really like the idea of playing 'escaping prisoner'. I am a bit concerned about the shark part. I don't really get why it's a good idea to swim in shark infested waters. I suppose one would be motivated to swim faster that way. Hope they get back with all limbs still attached.
Good luck Sari and Josh, wish I could be there to cheer you on!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

I Am said...

It would take a lot of money to get me to do that. I must say it is fun to play "escaping prisoner", I get a sense of that everytime I leave the house without the kids.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails